søndag 22. desember 2013

bonus !


The past few months have proved to be a challenge beyond my imagination. With two injuries and health problems golf became secondary focus and taking care of my self became the primary.

But by taking care of my self i have also taken further steps onto becoming a stronger, more stabile, focused and powerful golfer. I believe that its though the hard times in life we define who we are and the second half of this year has proved to be one of the hard times in my life. The result has unfortunately for my golf not always been as good as i had hoped or needed it to be but golf is a game that does not define you after a few rounds or events. The overall golf I have played this year and is continuing to play shows and proved that I am a bigger and better golfer now then ever.


Its difficult to walk you though how and why and when everything and what everything has occurred but I ended up having to pull out of the LETAccess event in Norrporten, Sweden due to a dislocated shoulder.  That became the start of many weeks of rehabilitation and practice to find out how to handle this as I was still having to try to play the next events as I am totally relying on earning ranking points. A few weeks later the other shoulder also dislocated so trying to pull though was even more difficult than initially expected.  But I am so lucky to have Olympiatoppen looking after me so while I have been home and not playing I have been having intensive rehabilitation therapy and it seems to be working cause I feel stronger and more powerful now then ever.