lørdag 9. november 2013

nr 8 Norrporten Ladies Open

Norrporten Ladies Open


Sverige – Norrporten



I decided to drive down to Norrporten/Sundsvall even tho I knew it was along long drive up there. I had never driven though Finnskogen before so I took it as a chance to explore the wast woodland that covers X% of Sweden, Norway and Finland. I had played the course before and was looking forward to be coming back to Sundsvall. The summer was definitely coming to an end as the temperatures dropped down to single digits in the evening and early mornings and two out of three rounds was delayed due to heavy fog.

I stared of the event with a bad back but fought my way though the cut line and was exited to give it a good fight the final day but due to my back acting up I had overcompensated other muscles in the shoulders and ended up dislocation my left shoulder on the first hole on the last day!!! I don’t think I need to explain how that was but I tried to play a few holes after getting it back in but ended up having to pull out of the event and return home disappointed and in pain!

There was birdies out there but they did  not really matter as i could not count the last round! The scorecard was not available online since i had to withdraw but i had 5 birdies the first two rounds.